02 December 2006

Free Tickets for the Digital Life Show

Digital Life

Digital Life is described as the ultimate consumer technology, gaming & entertainment event of the year. It’s being held in New York at the Javits Center from October 12 until October 15.

It looks like it will be a very cool event (which unfortunately I can’t attend as I’m still mid house move). Tickets normally cost $12 but I’m pleased to say CG readers can get in for free, simply go to the order tickets page and enter the Source Code “INSIDER”, hey presto free tickets :) .

We’ve also been given some VIP tickets to give-away, so if you can definitely attend and would like a chance of winning a VIP ticket simply reply to this thread in the CG forum, stating your interest and I’ll add your name to the hat and I’ll draw the winners out this Sunday.

No comments:

Google

See other Related Posts below